Physiotherapy ( gr. Physis — nature; terapeia therapy) is an area of medicine, studying effects on the human body natural or artificially produced physical factors and use them for the purpose of preservation, restoration and health promotion.
Modern physical therapy has immense variety in its physical nature, physiological action and therapeutic applications.
Depending on the types and forms of energy used, there is a huge Arsenal of therapeutic physical factors and their corresponding methods: treatment by a constant electric current (iontophoresis, galvanization), pulse currents (electrosleep, TES-therapy, diadynamic therapy, amplipulse therapy, electrical stimulation, etc.), electric and magnetic fields (UHF, inductothermy, etc.), light therapy (infrared therapy, ultraviolet radiation, laser therapy, etc.), treatment with mechanical vibrations (ultrasound therapy and phonophoresis of medicinal, etc.), etc.
The main areas of physical medicine are curative, rehabilitative and preventive. Therapeutic physical factors are used mainly in subacute and chronic course of disease, and to a lesser extent in the acute stage of diseases of therapeutic and surgical profile. Today it is difficult to find a disease in which fizioterapevticheskie might not be applicable for the benefit of patients. Physiotherapy is also used extensively at all stages of rehabilitation. In patients with neurological and orthopedic surgery physical therapy is generally considered the primary means of medical rehabilitation. Fiziologicheskogo goal areas – health improvement and prevention of human diseases through the use of physiotherapeutic factors. Continue reading
Features of cultivation of medicinal plants. Factors affecting the content of active substances in the plant.
Methods introduction and evaluation introduction the state of medicinal plants.
The task of introduction of medicinal plants, introduction of trials in Botanical gardens and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation.
Topic 9. Introduction of medicinal plants
Questions the theme:
1. The task of introduction of medicinal plants, introduction of trials in Botanical gardens and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation.
2. Methods introduction and evaluation introduction the state of medicinal plants.
3. Features of cultivation of medicinal plants. Factors affecting the content of active substances in the plant.
4. Drying and storage of medicinal plants.
5. The use of medicinal plants for the decoration of beds – beds on individual plots. Continue reading
According to Chinese medicine, the source of all ailments is the imbalance of Chi energy in the body. As the Chinese say, an inappropriate way of life can destroy the harmonious flow of energy to return then that would be extremely difficult. How to live, what to eat, how to cure these and other secrets of Chinese medicine see below.
Chinese healthy menu
To stay healthy, you must follow appropriate diet. According to Chinese folk medicine, the menu should consist of 40% of fruit and vegetables, 40% carbohydrates (grains – barley, rice, bran) and only 20% of energy-rich foods (eggs, fish, meat, sugar, dairy products) as they may cause stomach upset and lead to obesity. Food should be slightly warm, equal temperature of the body. The Chinese tend to avoid uncooked food – even vegetables and fruits are eaten as desserts. It is recommended to observe following rules:
1. You need fruits and vegetables grown on organic farms. This refers to the production without nitrates and fertilizers. It certainly is practically impossible in our conditions. Although if you have a household plot is a good way out;
2. Don’t eat pre-processed foods – canned and semi-finished products. Fresh food to prepare at home. So you serdobolye to know what you eat; Continue reading