Features of cultivation of medicinal plants. Factors affecting the content of active substances in the plant.
Methods introduction and evaluation introduction the state of medicinal plants.
The task of introduction of medicinal plants, introduction of trials in Botanical gardens and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation.
Topic 9. Introduction of medicinal plants
Questions the theme:
1. The task of introduction of medicinal plants, introduction of trials in Botanical gardens and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation.
2. Methods introduction and evaluation introduction the state of medicinal plants.
3. Features of cultivation of medicinal plants. Factors affecting the content of active substances in the plant.
4. Drying and storage of medicinal plants.
5. The use of medicinal plants for the decoration of beds – beds on individual plots. Continue reading
For inhalation use herbal decoctions and infusions one, and often a mixture of several plants. The temperature of this broth should not be higher than 50 degrees if you are doing the procedure with the help of a special device, but simply over a basin or pan. Otherwise you can get burns.
Inhalers are allowed in the higher temperature, but still, inhalations of boiling decoctions should be avoided, especially for children. It is best to breathe over the decoctions, which temperature is 30-40 degrees.
Cooking broth for inhalation:
Herbs for inhalation brew is based tablespoon of dried herbs per Cup of water.
Plants pour boiling water and heated on water bath for 10-30 minutes or, cover and allow to infuse for about 10 minutes.
Then, if necessary, the broth is cooled or heated to the desired temperature.
Poured into a wide container or a nebulizer and start the procedure.
Before the procedure you cannot eat for at least an hour and a half. And at the end of the hour you need to refrain from talking, Smoking, food, stay in the draft and visit the streets. It is best to lie down in bed half an hour after inhalation and to relax. Continue reading
According to Chinese medicine, the source of all ailments is the imbalance of Chi energy in the body. As the Chinese say, an inappropriate way of life can destroy the harmonious flow of energy to return then that would be extremely difficult. How to live, what to eat, how to cure these and other secrets of Chinese medicine see below.
Chinese healthy menu
To stay healthy, you must follow appropriate diet. According to Chinese folk medicine, the menu should consist of 40% of fruit and vegetables, 40% carbohydrates (grains – barley, rice, bran) and only 20% of energy-rich foods (eggs, fish, meat, sugar, dairy products) as they may cause stomach upset and lead to obesity. Food should be slightly warm, equal temperature of the body. The Chinese tend to avoid uncooked food – even vegetables and fruits are eaten as desserts. It is recommended to observe following rules:
1. You need fruits and vegetables grown on organic farms. This refers to the production without nitrates and fertilizers. It certainly is practically impossible in our conditions. Although if you have a household plot is a good way out;
2. Don’t eat pre-processed foods – canned and semi-finished products. Fresh food to prepare at home. So you serdobolye to know what you eat; Continue reading